Professional
Long Arm
Quilting Services

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Customer Quilt Catch Up


As I was looking through my pictures, I realized I haven't shown quite a few of the customer quilts that I have quilted in the past few months. So here are just a few...

Nancy's: 
This is the last of the three that Nancy pieced for her daughters. I love the soft colors that she used and the nine patch pattern on point. So pretty!
It's quilted with the wave on wave pattern that we did on this chevron quilt. I really love the way it looks. 

Jessica's:
 This darling quilt was made by Jessica for her cute daughter's bed. It was also her first time piecing a quilt. Didn't she do a great job?
We did a cute bubble pattern on this quilt to help break up the long rows of fabric. Love it!

Judy's:
Judy made this sweet quilt for one of her grandbabies. It really is such a sweet one. I love the fabric that she used and all the pinwheels, especially on the border. 
 She wanted a plain meander as to not distract at all from the piecing. It worked out perfectly. 

I love working with customers to find the perfect quilting for their project. It's so much fun to me to see it all come together. If you have any projects that you need quilted, shoot me an email or give me a call. I'd love to work with you too!
I'm linking up with: Skip To My LouSugar Bee Crafts & Sew Much Ado

No comments: