Professional
Long Arm
Quilting Services

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Chevron Quilting

Who isn't loving Chevrons right now? I have seen so many cute ones all over blog-land and of course I made one myself a little earlier this year.
Anyways, I was excited to see how Yvonne had pieced together her chevron quilt. She chose great colors. I really like the navy blue and teal combo. She wanted me to quilt an all over pattern and I figured that some kind of a swirly pattern would look great to offset the chevrons.  
The pattern that I used is called Wave On Wave and I am loving it! I used it on another customer quilt  that I did recently and it really is a great pattern. Every time I use a new pattern I always say it's my favorite, so again I'll say that this is my new favorite pattern. Although that does change often. ;)
And here is a picture of the whole thing. I wish I had a better one to show you because this really is such a darling quilt but as I was getting ready to run Yvonne's quilts to the post office to ship them back to her, I realized that I hadn't taken pictures and of course the weather wasn't going to cooperate. I could have waited a day or two but I was anxious for her to get her quilts back to see how cute they looked. 
Thanks Yvonne, for letting me quilt this for you! 
If you've made a chevron quilt, please send me a link in the comments. I would love to see them!


I'm linking up with Heather and Megan over at Quilt Story and at Someday Crafts: Whatever Goes Wednesday.

No comments: