Professional
Long Arm
Quilting Services

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Lollies quilt-along

I haven't blogged in way too long! I'm having too much fun over on Instagram. If you want to follow along to see what I've been up to, I'm @LoganQuilts.
Right now, I'm loving the Lollies quilt-along that's going on over there. The Lollies quilt is one of Camille Roskelley's newest patterns, and it's one of my favorites.
 I've posted a few pictures of my progress, but I'm still not done. I need to put the borders on and get it quilted. I'm using Summer Celebrations fabric from Riley Blake and am so excited how it's coming together. It will be the perfect summery picnic quilt. 

Because I'm having so much fun seeing everyone else's version of this quilt, I am offering 25% off any edge to edge quilting design on your Lollies Quilt until June 30th. 
My prices and quilting patterns are linked on the left side of this blog or you can email me with any questions at ChocolateDippedQuilts@gmail.com