Professional
Long Arm
Quilting Services

Friday, August 16, 2013

Custom Machine Quilting

Isn't this quilt AMAZING?! Mary pieced it all, perfectly I might add, and sent it to us to be machine quilted. Of course we were thrilled and scared to death to work on something so beautiful. It must have taken her hours and hours to get all this perfect piecing completed and we wanted to showcase it in just the right way. 
It turned out beautiful! You can see some of the detail in this block below. I'm sad that I don't have more pictures to show of this quilt. I took a whole bunch before I sent it back to her, but somehow I can't find them on my computer or my camera. Luckily, Mary was nice enough to take some pictures and send them to me.   
She sent some pictures to show me a new technique she did on the binding. I think it's great! It appears to have piping in it. 
Thanks for letting me quilt this for you Mary!

I'm linking up with: Crazy Mom Quilts

2 comments:

audrey said...

Gorgeous! The quilting is lovely! And I love that binding look. I haven't seen that before.

Lauren Deel said...

Umm... WOW! That is amazing and you all did a great job on the quilting!