Professional
Long Arm
Quilting Services

Monday, September 9, 2013

Sweet Life - Simply Retro

I have been wanting to make a few cute quilty wall hangings for my sewing room for awhile now and so when I saw the Sweet Life quilt pattern from Camille Roskelley's book Simply Retro I figured it would be perfect. Not to mention the Gracie Girl fabric by Lori Holt! 
 I quilted it using a small edge to edge circle. This may be my new favorite quilting pattern, but then again I say that about almost every pattern!  
 I'm linking up with Jana Machado's Simply Retro quilt along. If you haven't checked it out yet, you should. It's so fun to see the same patterns made up in different ways!
There are only a few more patterns in the book and I'm working hard to try and finish them up. Follow me on bloglovin' so you don't miss them. 
I'm also linking up with Quilt Story for Fabric Tuesday.

6 comments:

Needled Mom said...

What a sweet quilt for the sewing room!

RobotMomSews said...

I love this!!! I recently just spotted Gracie Girl - it's so cute! And this is the perfect pattern for it! Great addition to your sewing space.

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

It is so cute and the colors really pop!

Elaine said...

OKay. I am going to do mine over. This is charming. Love the circles (but not trying that) and the checkered corners?? Perfect! Great job!

Renee said...

What a pretty quilt! Looks so nice over your machine :-)

Lauren Deel said...

I LOVE this! I think it's even better than the one in the book (shh! don't tell ;) ) The contrast of the fabrics is what I like so much - Great job!