Professional
Long Arm
Quilting Services

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Jack and Jill

My goal this year is to finish up some of my stash quilts. I bought this pattern and fabric about a year ago. I liked it so much, I bought fabric to make it up in a boy version as well as a girl version. As you can see, I have made some head way on the boy quilt, I just need to finish the prairie point border, add the ric rac and the sail boats. Quilt it, bind it, and move on to Jill, the girl version. 

 This is a fun pattern and sews up quickly. I love how playful the pinwheels look with the bright colors.  The Jill quilt is made up of soft pinks and greens with a tad of yellow. 
 This has been a great pattern to work with. I highly recommend it for your next baby quilt. Pattern is called Jack & Jill by KariePatch Designs. 

Our giveaway is still going on. Don't forget to enter!


I'm linking up at : WIP Wednesday @ Freshly Pieced

1 comment:

Molly said...

very sweet quilt! I am sure the girl version will be just as cute!