Professional
Long Arm
Quilting Services

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

The Good Kind of Busy

We have had a busy few weeks around here! My husband, and I along with two of our sons went to Ventura, California to pick up my youngest daughter, Kelsey, from her LDS mission. We were able to see a little of her mission area and spend some time at Disneyland. Then after an all-night drive home, my other children, their spouses, and my grand-kids surprised Kelsey with an early morning breakfast to welcome her home. 
 That very same week my son, Cameron, got married to his beautiful bride Diana. We had a wonderful day! The sun was shining brightly and they had a beautiful ceremony and special reception centered around Diana's Mexican heritage.
My oldest daughter, Michelle, and her kids were able to come up from Texas to be here with the family. It was so great! Cameron and Kelsey's missions overlapped so it had been over 3 years since we had all been together. The only person we missed was Michelle's husband, Mike. I can't wait for the next time we can all be together again. Such a busy week and so little time for quilting, I love spending time with my children but can't wait to get some sewing time in!

No comments: