Professional
Long Arm
Quilting Services

Monday, December 10, 2012

Most Favorite Christmas Decor

Do you have one decoration that you just can't wait to pull out every year? I do. It's this Santa wall hanging that my mom made for me a few years ago. Not only did she make one for me but she made a Christmas wall hanging for each of my siblings and for herself, that's 8! I can barely get a Christmas quilt done in a years time. I swear I have quilters ADD so I jump around from project to project. But I do have one in the works, hopefully I can finish and show it before the end of the week. Do you have a fun Christmas project that you're working on? 
I love these cute Santa's, especially the 3D mustaches. I think this guy here is my favorite! 
Pattern by Art to Heart

1 comment:

Brianna and Byron Putnam said...

I love my quilt too!!! I have the shepherd and sheep. It stayed up all year long this past year!