Professional
Long Arm
Quilting Services

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Meet Laurie


Hi I'm Laurie, I live in Draper Utah. I was raised in Eugene Oregon and moved to Utah 33 years ago.  I love Utah with its vast difference in seasons. I married my wonderful husband 31 years ago. We have 7 children, 3 son-in-laws, and 1 daughter-in-law. We just received our 9th grandbaby in November, a girl.

I have been working in the advertising and marketing industry for the past 17 years. Although it is a great career, my true love is quilting. I became involved with quilting 8 years ago when I needed a hobby to help me get through chemo and radiation treatment due to breast cancer. Today I am cancer free and even more involved with quilting. Chocolate Dipped Quilts, a long arm quilting company, has given me the opportunity to expand my quilting skills while making new friends who share the love of quilting.

No comments: